Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Teacher Gift

Christmas Teacher Gift by chengand3kids

Next week is the start of my kids' winter break and they are looking forward to it!
I must admit, I am too. It would be really nice to finally get to sleep in. Yep, I'm at that stage in life where sleeping in is considered bliss. LOL

We always try to give a little something to the teachers on the holidays. I have nothing but admiration for these hardworking people. I wish we can give them more, but since we're not made of money, these inexpensive gifts would have to do. It's the thought that counts, right?

I used plain white gift bags, but I personalized them with the help of these awesome digital scrapbooking kits I found. The blue digital paper and holly digital element is from a free digital kit called Christmas Blessings by DigiTee Designs By Sheila. The digital page label and the scalloped border is from the Citrus Digital Scrapbooking Supplies by Scrapbooks Etc. and the blue stitch is from the Kitschy Hearts Kit by Akizo Designs.

How adorable is the glittered bow tie? I saw them at Michael's, they were $2.99 for 6 pieces, and it was 70% off! So of course, I wouldn't pass that up!

Oh yeah, before I forget, this is what's inside the bag.

Christmas Teacher Gift by chengand3kids

What do you think of those Gingerbread Peeps? Pretty darn cute, right? :)

I linked this post to these wonderful parties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)